- Recognized on Huffington Post as one of four millennial leaders "doing important work to move us toward a more just and equitable society" by Trish Tchume in "A Field Guide for Recognizing Millennial Leadership"
- Featured as "Lady Geek of the Week" on Being Geek Chic
- Video interview "Activated Voices: Non-traditional Resume" with Minnesota 2020
- Interview "A Mightier Pen Can Help Charities Spread Messages" with The Chronicle of Philanthropy, a national newspaper, about creating a culture of writing in the nonprofit sector.
- Video interview with Minnesota Original about creating Paper Darts.
- Interviewed by The Line: "Paper Darts transforms from zine publisher to creative agency"
- Selected by MinnPost as one of Minnesota's top young business leaders and creative minds
- Nominated in Pollen as a 2011 Community Connector ("Community Connectors" — people in our community who are getting things done by bringing together ideas, resources, and multiple stakeholders to make things happen)
- Profiled and interviewed by the University of Minnesota's alumni magazine, Minnesota Magazine, for my work with Paper Darts: "All Lit Up"
- Paper Darts listed as #15 out of 100 in METRO Magazine's 100 "best of" List
- Paper Darts chosen for "Smartest Website" in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine's annual "Best of Twin Cities"
- Interviewed by the StarTribune: "Trio brings lit to life"
- Interviewed by Minnesota Public Radio: "Paper Darts defies literary magazine logic"
- Featured in Minnesota Monthly magazine's Fall Arts Preview
- Profiled on Fast Horse blog: "Are they nuts? Pals launch literary journal in a bad economy"
- Interviewed and featured by Hello Giggles: "Paper Darts: Women in the Business of Publishing"
Video Interview with MN 2020
Interview with The Chronicle of Philanthropy
MN Original interview about creating Paper Darts "a literary arts magazine that combines poetry, prose, and design in ways that the local literary arts scene had never seen before."